Tying up your capital in bank bonds can be prohibitive to your
travel company’s growth and the process can be very bureaucratic.
Bonding by insurance represents a much easier way of meeting your
regulatory requirements. What’s more, if you want to adjust your
bond mid-term, this can be simply arranged.
Towergate Chapman Stevens welcomes bonding applications from all
types of travel organisers. Towergate Chapman Stevens have placed
travel bonds on behalf of some very high profile operators and the
years of experience have given us detailed knowledge of travel
bonds and related insurance risks. With our approach and
flexibility, we are confident of providing a first rate service
that will allow you to focus on your clients.
We can quote for most types of travel bonds, including:
- Access to the most competitive and experienced markets in the
- A great understanding of the industry
- One of the most professional teams in the industry
- Superior product knowledge
- Policies to fit your businesses individual requirements
For more information on any of our travel bonds policies,
including all exclusions, please email us or call our specialist
staff on 01932 334 140.